- Most Popular (3)
- Mattresses (14)
- Bases Only (4)
- Beds (66)
- Furniture (3)
- Accessories (10)
- Second Hand Beds (0)
I havent slept like that for 30 years - 87 year old gentleman
Thanks for the mattress, we enjoyed the whole experience and would certainly recommend your services - J & J
Love the bed, we are in bed heaven! - J & M
The Bed Barn wIll open again on Thursday 8.30 am. Please come visit and check out our fabulous mattresses and bases. We can accommodate you and comply with the required rules.
Please phone me on 0274 404045 if you have special requirements due to illness or incapacity, I can arrange a time to suit you to meet.
Thank you for your patience and welcome back.
0274 404045 or 06 355 3210
Why buy from us?
- We are a New Zealand manufacturer
- We make our products in Palmerston North
- We know how beds are made, we make them every day.
- We don't want to sell you a bed, we want to educate you about beds, and leave you to make a buying decision.
- We only buy high quality products for our beds, pocket springs from Italy, bonnell springs from BHP steel in Australia.
- We only use high density foam: what does that do? More foam, stronger foam, long lasting foam and therefore more comfort.
- We use 100% wool underlays: That means warm in winter, but keeps you cool in summer.
- We only sell two sided mattresses. You can turn them over if you wish to.
If you want our pricelist go to the red box on the top right hand side of each page, enter your details and it will instantly arrive in your email inbox.
If every kiwi spent even $100 per week with a local manufacturer or local business, the New Zealand economy would be nearly $500,000,000 better off every week.
That's half a billion dollars a week going into our communities!
Support your local manufacturer and retailer.